|Join us and be part of the 13th Annual Festival of Inspiration. Beginning May 10th through May 12th.
For Inquiries please contact
- Mother Malathi : 304-843-1600 ext 128
- FOI & NV in general: 304-843-1600 ext 120
Basic Festival Fee for all adults is $165.
Includes all sessions, workshops, and presentations as well as breakfast, lunch and lite dinner through-out the festival (except Sunday when there will be a sumptuous feast and therefore no dinner).
Accommodations are separate and not included in the Festival Fee.
- Children up to age 6 are free.
- Children from 7 to 12 : $51
- Age 13 through 19: $99
- Senior citizens: $145.50
- Age 20 on up: $165
All payments can be made by advance on this website using Paypal or a credit card.
Pay online in advance by Pay-pal and receive a free Festival of Inspiration T-shirt!
Full time temple devotee rate and full time student rate (with valid student ID) – please call 304 845 9591
- All pre-registered ADULT attendees, who have paid the FULL festival fee ($165) will receive a FREE festival T-Shirt. (We cannot guarantee your size, but you will receive a T-shirt)
- All pre-registered partial/discount registered adults, students and children can get a discounted T-Shirt for $6. Otherwise the T-Shirts are $15.
- Cancellation fee of $15 per person apply to all cancellations
- No refunds after 12 noon EST on May 10th 2012
- See the schedule online under the “Schedule” section on the website To pre-register, call 304 843 1600, or pay with Paypal
- There will be a dedicated facility with guided activities at no extra cost for children age 3 and up during all presentations.
- We will once again feature world class international Krishna Prasadam by our fabulous second gen cooks.
- Regarding accommodation: Due to a new lay out, there are less beds available in NV.
- The good news is that there are new hotels in the area, such as Microtel Inn and Suites, Holiday Inn Express and Econolodge in Triadelphia.
- Presently, there are seven off site cabins available. These facilities are nice and modern, deal for larger groups or families. They are 12 -15 minutes ride only. They must be prepaid at time of booking however with no cancellation refund after May 5th. Call for further information & booking.
- On site camping is allowed and welcome. There is a $5.00 per day fee to cover use of bathroom/ shower facilities (we have to buy water for this event).
- Campers are allowed. Without hook-up, no charge. With electrical hook-up, $5.00 for duriation. If you will use our showers, $5.00 per day.
- There are several new campsites for vehical campers in the area but we cannot vouch for any of them so it is at your own discretion if you choose to go outside.
There are a few off site cabins remaining. They are suitable for larger parties of 8 to 16 persons. They are 12 – 15 minute drive from Temple and are very good accommodations. For these, please call Mother Malathi: 304-843-1600 ext 128 or the Palace Lodge for details. They must be paid in full at time of the booking and there are no refunds after May 6th. Before that time, there will be a $25 surcharge on refunds.
Attention Vendors: FESTIVAL OF INSPIRATION
- May 10, 11 & 12th (set up allowed on the 09th) New Vrindaban, WV
- You are invited to participate as a Vendor at Festival of Inspiration 2013.
- We welcome Prasad vendors, informational booths, publications (ISKCON related – non-rtvik),
- devotional paraphernalia and clothing, arts and crafts, children’s items, educational material, etc.
- Vending will be outdoors.
- You can bring your own pop-up or secure a space under our tent.
- Vending is FREE of charge.We only request that you give a donation towards the Festival.
- You will only be charged if you use our (rented) tables and chairs. Cost per table is $10, and $6 per chair for the 3 day duration of the Festival.
- There will be several hundred attendees of all ages.
- Please contact Rupa Manjari dd for further details or to sign up: 304-843-1600 or firstname.lastname@example.org